Monday, September 23, 2013

Question about the week

I received an email from a reader this morning, with a question others may have as well:
"I was listening to a weekly horoscope for Sagittarius and she was saying that we have trines and squares and cardinal crosses and grand water trines this week. As you did not mention them in your journal I figured she must have got it wrong?"
Here's my reply:

Thanks for your email, and for your faith in my accuracy!

If you notice the list of "Highlighted Aspects" in this week's journal, you'll see several aspects listed as being exact -- so yes, there are aspects occurring throughout the coming week.

Each week when I write the journal, I sit with that list of aspects and feel where the most energy is contained, and write from there. This week, what stood out to me the most strongly was Pluto's direction change and what that means for us energetically -- so that's what I mostly wrote about.

I hope that makes sense. Thanks for the question!

POSTSCRIPT, added Sunday, September 29: I will be writing about the Cardinal Grand Cross in the journal for the coming week (Sep 30-Oct 6), as it feels like the strongest energy coming in at this point...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pam. This is a question about the North Node in Scorpio at the time of the New Moon. My natal North Node is in Scorpio; does this then mean I may be asked to dig really deep? Maybe this explains my restlessness?

    Thank you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for your question.

      Without running your chart, I don't know exactly when your Nodal Return is, since the nodes spend about 18 months in each sign. But if your North Node is about 8 degrees Scorpio, yes, you may be feeling a strong urgency to make the changes that will allow you greater fulfillment in your life. And, with the upcoming Solar Eclipse on November 3 at 11 degrees Scorpio, and with Saturn at 13 degrees Scorpio at the same time, you may be feeling an even stronger push if your North Node is between 10 and 15 degrees Scorpio.

      Hope this is helpful!

      Pam

      Delete
  2. Thank you Pam! My Natal North Node is 4 degrees Scorpio, so my guess is that the transit's effects would be less than if it was 8 degrees. I am feeling an urge to clean out what's not needed and to find greater fulfillment in my life. I've been meaning to schedule a reading with you all year, but life feels chaotic and I've not done it yet...

    ReplyDelete