Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A choice point

Among our choice points this week is one that I think can initiate an important shift in how we move forward from here. It involves asking ourselves: What do I most identify with?

Do I identify with the chrysalis, or the emerging butterfly?

Do I still define myself by the broken shell, or by the bird that is taking flight?

What happens energetically if I start to think of myself, not as a bud waiting to open, but as the flower in full bloom?

And how do my answers to these questions change how I navigate the energies of today, this week, this month, this year?

Your sister on this journey,

Pam

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this Pam. I was quite touched by the level of resonance with the energy of the cosmos you exhibit so truthfully.

    ReplyDelete