Saturday, March 2, 2013

Completion

With so many planets in Pisces right now (six at last count: Neptune, Chiron, Venus, Mercury, Sun and Mars), it makes sense that we would be in a time of completion, given that Pisces is the 12th and final sign of the zodiac.

And, appropriately, the card I pulled for the month of March is called Completion. Here is the image, from the Osho Zen Tarot deck:

Zen Tarot Card
















The interpretation of this card reads:

Here, the last piece of a jigsaw puzzle is being put into its place, the position of the third eye, the place of inner perception.

Even in the ever-changing flow of life there are moments in which we come to a point of completion. In these moments we are able to perceive the whole picture, the composite of all the small pieces that have occupied our attention for so long. In the finishing, we can either be in despair because we don't want the situation to come to an end, or we can be grateful and accepting of the fact that life is full of endings and new beginnings.

Whatever has been absorbing our time and energy is now coming to an end. In completing it, we will be clearing the space for something new to begin. Use this interval to celebrate both - the end of the old and the coming of the new.

It feels like this completion is mostly taking place before the Equinox on March 20, when the Sun enters Aries. That day marks the beginning of a powerful last 11 days of the month, when we will be working with four planets (Venus, Sun, Uranus and Mars) all in alignment in Aries. Sounds like "full speed ahead" to me!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Pam :)

    Thanks! for this beautiful Osho Zen card update. Yes, it feels like we are about to wrap up ~12,000 years of 3-D Duality/Separation based history (since the fall of Atlantis) for a 5-D Oneness/Universal Love reality.

    Its heavy. I no longer experience the ascension symptoms like I used to and thank God for that! However, I am getting by, by taking it one day at a time.

    Love,
    ~TB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam!

    It's interesting; this theme of completion. A week ago my BodyTalk/One Brain practitioner told me that I have all I need; that now I'm integrating all that into my daily life. A few days later, in my metaphysical class, we talked about how we are enough. And now the Completion tarot card!

    Thank you Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so encouraging...so timely and so full of affirmation for exactly what I have been feeling in my spirit and going through mentally and physically. The Completion card is right on point. Thanks for sharing your divine gift, Pam. :)

    ReplyDelete