Friday, March 25, 2011

Blame it on Neptune

Perhaps we can "blame" the Neptune-Saturn dance going on this week -- but it feels more than ever that we are somehow poised between realities at the moment... And sometimes dipping into either one side or the other more completely. Narcoleptic bouts of sleepiness, followed by wide-awake nights... An unexpected feeling of euphoria and connection followed by sadness and fear when observing world events, and then back to the bliss again.

I think we're also already feeling the energy of Neptune in Pisces, since we are just 10 days away from the planet's ingress into its own sign. Perhaps we can look forward to more of the "euphoria and connection" manifestation, as well as increased compassion and open-heartedness... All good things, in my book.

3 comments:

  1. Pam,

    With the transit of Neptune into Pisces on April 5th, will those of us who are psychics, experience an increase in our psychic abilities?

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just described me in a nutshell! I take nap after nap because I can't sleep at night and when I do it is only for a brief period of time so I'm tired the next day...
    One minute I'm laughing and the next I'm crying over something I've seen. I know we are all becoming more empathic than ever globally but sometimes I wish we could retreat and just be simplistic, the way it is meant to be. Thankfully today was a good day!
    Thanks Pam for the sharing...I'm listening!
    Blessings to You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that explains the mood swings from elation to sadness and feeling tired even when I know I'm resting. Thank you Pam

    ReplyDelete