Saturday, November 14, 2009

The quiet before the storm?

The air feels very still this morning, and the feeling of anticipation continues. Tomorrow (Sunday, November 15) is the first Pluto-Saturn square, representing a tension that is ready to be released. The question, of course, is where and how, and what effects we will feel.

I find it interesting that the intermagnetic field is southerly this morning, and fairly strong -- which means the solar wind is more easily able to enter Earth's atmosphere, bringing us new information and energy directly from the Sun. Perhaps it is providing us with the ideas and creativity needed as we move into the changes ahead of us. It does feel supportive of our progress -- so this may be an especially good morning to remain open to insights and ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I found this morning full of anticipation when I woke and was setting my intentions for the day when I got an unexpected email. It shifted the feeling of anticipation into a confirmation of the changes ahead which have been in a bit of a time warp this past couple of months. It has given me a wonderful energy to continue my path and expand my ideas of attainable goals. I feel truly blessed at this moment and peaceful even though there are many transitions to follow in the near future.
    Love to all. Liz

    ReplyDelete